- 13 February 2013
I started my South East Asia adventures on the 7 August 2012 and have just finished them on 12 February 2013.
I had a great time, met amazing people, had wonderful experiences and learned a lot. I've decided to share my adventures here with all the Tweets (related to my travels) that I sent out during this time. You can also see the blogs at the end of the tweets. Hope you enjoy this!
If there's a link or more to read on the tweet, click on the photo and it will take you there.
List of Blogs:
- Part 1: Bali, Indonesia
- Part 2: Java, Indonesia
- Part 3: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Part 4: Amed & Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia
- Part 5: Kuala Lumpur & Penang, Malaysia
- Part 6: Veg Events in Java, Indonesia
- Part 7: Veg Events in Sumatra, Indonesia
- Part 8: Bangkok & Koh Tao, Thailand
- Part 9: Mae Sai, Myanmar & Chiang Mai
- Part 10: Luang Prabang & Laos
- Part 11: Vietnam
- Part 12: Magelang, Java
- Part 13: Surabaya & Jogja, Indonesia
- Part 14: Penang, Malaysia
- Part 15: Ubud & Sanur, Bali
Leigh-Chantelle is an International Speaker & Consultant; Author, Singer/Songwriter and Blogger.
© Leigh-Chantelle Site by DesignVoodoo.com|hosted green| mobile compatible|Google Translation This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia Licence